A SPECTACULAR EDITION FOR 2017
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco 2017 will mark the 18th édition du Rallye, la dixième organisée par l’équipe NPO EVENTS.
Pour célébrer cette date importante, NPO EVENTS propose une compétition exceptionnelle avec pour la toute première fois un départ effectué depuis la ville impériale de Fès. L’arrivée s’effectuera au sein d’Erfoud, ville bien connue des habitués du Rallye OiLibya du Maroc.
Since 2008, thanks to Stéphane and Emma CLAIR’s management, NPO EVENTS offers some innovations each new edition of the OiLibya Rally of Morocco.
Now recognized as the final season’s key/most important trial of the FIM’s World Championship and last rally of the FIA World Cup the OiLibya Rally of Morocco is THE event not to miss for all the competitors and enthusiasts of rally-raid. Whether they are great champions or amateurs, each participant is put at the honor!
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco, greatest African rally both in quantity and quality, meets the expectations of the participants, whatever their level or motivation, keeping its fundamentals: professionalism and friendliness.
Ideally positioned in the calendar, and lead by a professional team known, the OiLibya Rally of Morocco is the best preparation for the marathon course of end-year
Placed under the High Patronage of his Majesty the King Mohammed VI, the OiLibya Rally of Morocco will be held from October 4th to 10th.
The rally has a very wide media coverage on the Morocco national and international. A daily transmission of the images on the 1st TV channels in Morocco, France, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, South Africa, Russia and many others TV in more than 120 countries ; on radio, websites and social networks.
Competition, friendliness, professionalism, self-transcendence, are the cornerstones of this race.
Contact the NPO’s team to join this great adventure!
Xxx_xxx_5630echargez the presentation of the rally OiLibya Morocco 2017: Click here / English version: Click here
A PRIORITY FOR NPO EVENTS
NPO Events, organiser of sports events for more than 20 years and known and recognized in the medium off-road experience, makes a point of honour to implement optimal safety on its tests.
- A serious team that listens to its participants, with skilled officials and service providers, and supported by the local authorities,
- A diversified route, and Roads-books which are quality checked by experts of the all-terrain rally,
- Technical means of high level to ensure the safety of the competitors,
- Logistics made easy in the hotels to facilitate the work of the different teams,
- A production of professional TV images, and a wide national and international dissemination,
- An opened competition to all all-terrain vehicles : bikes, quads, cars, trucks and SSV,
- An international competition, accessible to all, amateurs and professionals, conducted in a friendly atmosphere.
A PROFESSIONAL TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
AND LISTENING TO ITS CUSTOMERS !
NPO Events is deploying many resources to ensure the safety of the race :
- 1 Race & 1 PC Orga that track real-time competitors, as well as the teams on the field,
- 1 medical station, 18 doctors, available 24h/24.
- 6 medical vehicles including 4 tangos and 2 bikes on the track, 2 helicopters: one for the race direction and the production of TV images and one for fast medical interventions.
- Supervision by the moroccan authorities to ensure the safety of the event,
- 1 tanker truck, 1 brush truck,
- Technical teams for monitoring via the Satellite of the race 24h/24.
AN INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCE,
COMPETITORS CAME FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD !
The 2016 edition of the OiLibya Rally of Morocco brought together a record number of participants in bike, quad, car, SSV and truck. More than 38 different nationalities were represented. The rally OiLibya of Morocco is now a major event of the season for all rally fans and professional pilots.
PARTICIPATE IN THE OILYBIA RALLY OF MOROCCO
You want to join the adventure and share the experience of the greatest drivers in the discipline ?
You just have to be a crew in a Truck or a Car with a driver and a co-pilot (2 co-drivers for the trucks), or you can register only one bike or quad.