The OiLibya Rally of Morocco 2014
Under the High Patronage of his Majesty the King Mohammed VI
From 3rd to 9th October 2014 - The essential rally of this 2014 season !
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco became a reference of the season, is the second Cross-country rally in the world after the Dakar, and the largest CC rally in Africa. Professionals or amateurs competitors of all levels and in all categories: Car, Bike, Enduro Cup, Quad, SSV, Truck … meeting for 6 days for this competition where there is great friendship between all participants. They are accompanied by their team manager, their families and accompanying, their crew and mechanics, journalists from around the world, and VIP guests for the occasion. All these participants added to the team organization represents more than 850 people. The seriousness of the organization NPO EVENTS allowed to the OiLibya Rally of Morocco become FINAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FIA & FIM.
Discover the trailer of rally 2014 :
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco is :
- 555 participants in race and in services
- 85 competitors in bikes and quads
- 160 competitors in cars, trucks and SSV
- 30 competitors in Baja of Morocco
- One hundred VIP and accompanying
- A team of 120 people organization
- A medical team with 2 helicopters, 16 doctors, 1 medical PC, 2 ambulances, 5 tangos (3 cars and 2 motorcycles)
- 1 team of TV production
- 62 accredited journalists and photographers for media coverage of the event.
Safety is a priority for NPO EVENTS
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco is a guarantee of quality for all participants, thanks to careful planning and recognized based on simple principles :
- A professional and reliable organization,
- A varied route and road books made with quality, verified by competent persons and recognized in rally-raid area,
- An international rally open to all professional and amateur,
- Open to all off-road vehicles: Bikess, Quads, Cars, Trucks and SSV
- Technical means for advanced security,
- A TV professional production,
- An easy logistics in hotels to facilitate the work of teams,
- An international competition safely in a friendly atmosphere,
- A competition for professionals to test their vehicles and to train for the Dakar.
A professional service team and listening to its customers and partners !
NPO deploys many ways to ensure the safety of the race:
- 1 PC Race who follows in real-time competitors,
- 1 Medical Post, 16 doctors,
- 5 medicals vehicles including 2 bikes on the track,
- 2 Helicopters: one for race and production of TV images and the other for prompt medical interventions,
- 2 planes (RADIO relay),
- 1 truck tanker, 1 rescue truck,
- All competitors are equipped with a Sentinel (overflow alarm), a tracking system (positioning satellite telephone link with the PC race open 24h/24),
- Training MANDATORY for ALL competitors,
- Systematic check safety equipment before each special. Disqualification if non-compliance of ALL equipment.
Meet the rally organization team in pictures :
Presentation – The OiLibya Rally of Morocco from 3rd to 9th October 2014
The OiLibya Rally of Morocco is a race open to all, whatever your level. Any type of vehicle is accepted Car, Truck, SSV, Bikes and Quad. Consisting of 6 days of racing the clock, the goal is to achieve the best time with a road book and GPS to rally the day’s stage, respecting the different checkpoints (passage control) and on time. The rally consists of 6 steps. Competitors are accomodated in hotel (optional) which facilitates the logistics and labor Teams assistance.
An international reputation, competitors from the 4 corners of the world !
The 2013 Rally of Morocco OiLibya brought together a record number of bike, quad, car, truck and SSV. Over 29 different nationalities were represented. The OiLibya Rally of Morocco is now a major event of the season for all professional and amateur drivers Rally-Raid.
Registration on the OiLibya Rally of Morocco
You want to join the adventure and share the experience of the greatest drivers of discipline ?
Just be a crew Car or Truck with a pilot and co-pilot (2 co-pilots for trucks), or register one pilot in bike or quad.
276 Avenue du Douard
ZI Les Paluds
13400 AUBAGNE – FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)442 840 843 – Fax: +33 (0)442 629 796